Sunday, September 1, 2013

Photo-A Day Teacher Snapshots!

Check out this awesome challenge from Clutter-Free Classroom!
Full details of the challenge are listed on their site!
There may even be prizes involved! :)

I am so excited to participate in this fun teacher challenge for September! Join me whether or not you have a blog! You can post your pictures on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any social platform you like! 

It as simple as snapping a photo with your cell phone that relates to the daily prompt! There is no right or wrong way to do this because there are really no rules! You can post a photo a day or you can post a weekly recap of photos. You can post for all 31 prompts or pick a few that interest you! 

Just be sure to include the #CFCSeptember hashtag whenever and wherever you post!

Please follow Classroom Brainstorm and comment below to share your username or a link to the social media platforms you will use for this challenge! I would love for us to follow each other so that we can compare our pictures, get some new ideas and see how we interpret the prompts!

LET'S GET CREATIVE! PLEASE JOIN IN ON THE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. So, I put my daily picture up on my blog and my Facebook page. I'm not really sure about using hash tags on Facebook, so hopefully that worked! I don't see my post when I click on the hash tags, so I'm thinking I might not have gotten that right this time! I have a love-hate relationship with technology!! Haha!

    I'm looking forward to checking out your blog regularly! You can check mine out at http://tearlessteaching.blogspot.com/ if you're interested! Have a great rest of your weekend!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete