Friday, August 30, 2013

Teacher Must Have: Keysocks!

You may have seen posts for these awesome socks on Pinterest! 
I love ballet flats so I knew I had to try some! 

Check out the Keysock website: www.keysocks.com

I decided to try a bundle pack for $38. You get to choose what for styles you want. I went with their original 2 nude and 2 black! I also decided to try a black pair of their light style described on their website as: 32% Coffee Charcoal, 48% Rayon, 18% Nylon, 2% Spandex and Cool Smart Moisturizer.This fabric undergoes a revolutionary, patented process never before done in the United States that converts coff ee residue into an eco-friendly, sumptuously soft fi ber. It cools the body temperature in warm weather and warms the body in the cold. This sock is thinner than the Original Women's Keysocks. Perfect for Spring/Summer.


They all have adorable keys on the back on the heel in blue or silver shimmer!

 

They also threw in a free striped pair that are super cute!


While they look silly with my pants rolled up for you to see the detail, they are honestly the most comfortable socks for ballet flats! Once I pulled my skinny leggings down you can't even see them! 

My favorite part is that they are knee socks and don't fall down into my shoes. If you are like me and LOVE/LIVE in ballet flats, these are well worth the investment!


Thank you Shelby for bringing this awesome idea to life! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment