Monday, August 26, 2013

Bulletin Board Letter Storage

If Pinterest isn't inspiration for all of us teacher to become better organized, I don't know what is! For the longest time I have been going back and forth with how to organize bulletin board letters. I usually end up popping out the letters I need and leave all the others attached to a mess of scraps. I would try to gather them up as neat as possible and put them in a gallon Ziplock bag and call that organization! Try organized chaos! I knew their had to be a better way so I took to Pinterest to check my options.

Who would have thought that the solution to my problem was as easy as a CD case! I jumped into my car and drove to Target. There weren't many options as most download music now, but I did find this one!
You could always find one pretty cheap on Amazon as well!

I of course loved it because it's PINK! I thought it would be easier to find in my room or buried in my desk! Once you have your case it's as simple as popping out all  the letters you have collected and organizing them into each pocket! Easy yes...but definitely boring and time consuming. I suggest popping out letters while mindless watching TV to wind down from the day! I love this idea because once the time consuming part is done you end up saving time using them in your classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment