Friday, August 21, 2015

Popping in Freebie & Joining TPT...What?

My goal is to make connections with amazing educators all over the world! I want to share my ideas and creativity the easiest way for all of us to enjoy!

I truly appreciate everyone who is interested in downloading my back to school lollipop freebie from last year! Some of you had trouble downloading the file from Google drive so I opened it up for editing.  But that caused even more problems with changes being made to the original file.

I just couldn't win! I wanted to make the file easily accessible for everyone in an efficient way! But how? That's why I decided that it was time to take the TPT plunge and post the Popping in Freebie on Teachers Pay Teachers! WHAT???

Thanks for "Popping" IN - Freebie on TPT!

I have wanted to join for so long but felt intimidated by the amount of amazing products already created. I watched Sheila Jane Teaching on Periscope last night, and my world changed! Check her out on Twitter, Instagram, Periscope and Blab if you haven't because she is amazing.  She talked about not wanted to be left out of TPT just because you might feel overwhelmed. Sheila spoke about using TPT as another form of social media for educators to connect. Thinking of TPT in that way made me feel much more eager to jump in and get started, even with only a freebie!

 I don't know how quickly I will be able create projects, but I promise to add all of my freebies to the site for easy downloading!

Thanks for being here for the start of my TPT journey!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this freebie! I am working on a post about what I am using for Open House and I am going to use this for my own classroom! Thanks so much and good luck with TPT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this freebie! I am working on a post about what I am using for Open House and I am going to use this for my own classroom! Thanks so much and good luck with TPT!

    ReplyDelete