Saturday, September 5, 2015

Back to School: Setup!

The last two weeks I have been working non-stop in my classroom to get everything set up. I feel like I have been out of the blogging, Periscope, Blab, Twitter world for too long!

While I wanted to keep up with everything it became too overwhelming! I had to take a step back and focus on my classroom, PD and work. I finally feel like I am in a great place to start the 2015-16 school year. Two more days of relaxation and planning before my wonderful kiddos show up on Tuesday!

I didn't want to leave my blog hanging, so I decided to give you some pictures as a quick overview of my classroom. I promise I will go over some of the areas in more detail as the school year begins!

I hope that you enjoy this little overview of my class. Happy new school year to all the Michigan teachers just heading back to school! I hope all the other teachers already back in school a wonderful September!

No comments:

Post a Comment