Monday, September 7, 2015

Free Blog T-Shirt from A+ Images

I was introduced to A+ Images by Jon from The Teacher Touch on a fun educator Blab. He had on his own blog shirt that he was able to have printed for FREE! Free shirt promoting my blog, of course I was interested! I checked out the A+ Image website to create my custom shirt. 
It was so easy, especially if you already have images from your blogs setup! Since my graphic designer had given me copies all of my images, all I had to do was upload and position my graphics!
Check out my blog shirt!
I absolutely love how it turned out!
But wait...
A+ Images has even more cute shirts on their Teacher Shirts site!
Last year I helped my school order these superhero shirts in the beautiful Cardinal Red and the staff loved them! We even ordered shirts for our principal and secretary!

Check out what A+ Images has to offer! They are very friendly, shipping was extremely quick and their shirts are high quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment